Hi, I’m Jane Smith. I use a wide range of techniques in my massage that may include Swedish massage, deeper tissue massage, holistic pulsing, Thai yoga stretches. Subtle energy work with energy holds, breath work and visualisations. And more lately I am incorporating Myofacial Release (MFR) into my bodywork practice. This enables me to tailor a session for your individual needs, as I don’t work in a routine way, but prefer to meet the individual needs of each person. Also, your needs may change from session to session, season to season. Over time, life’s changes and developments, and sometimes illnesses and disabilities change what people need from massage.
The intention of the session informs the touch, tone, speed and depth. Taking into account the whole of you and the interaction of your mind and body to relax, uplift or invigorate.
Massage and Bodywork can help:
• Relieve stress that life has placed on your body
• Release muscles and mobilise joints strained from work, life, sport or gardening
• Prepare for or recover from sports or sporting events
• Explore the effects on your body of your personal history
• Let go of patterns of movement that no longer serve you
• Address emotional needs
• Help you discover that feeling of spaciousness in your body
Holistic Massage and Bodywork can enable your body to find it’s own path to healing and restore its own unique balance.
I always feel honoured to work with individuals and help them achieve wonderful results – results that never stop surprising me.
Please note that I do not offer intimate massages.